[Ntso] FW: Need Roman soldiers, shepherds and princesses for Journey Through Bethlehem

Clark, Ashley AMC005 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Nov 18 11:32:33 CST 2009

Any volunteers?

Thank you,

Ashley M. Clark

________________________________
From: Jackie Pace [jackiepace at rocketmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:17 AM
To: vmills at huntsville-isd.org; Clark, Ashley; bianca_reina at yahoo.com; Cooper, Brandon; chris.talbot at shsu.edu; Talbot, Christopher; Monroe, Devonne; Eaton, Monica; Harrison, Natalie; Philip Hagans II; JBlaise at uhmavericks.com; Barber, Justen; Jones, Shalayna; Jones, Shalayna; Medley, Kahlil; Turney, Linda; Larmore, Leah; Moody, Lauren; Branch jr, Michael; Payne, Rachael; Gonzalez, Ramon; Murphy, Robert; Mason, Rebekah; Reed, Rebekah; Shields, Itajha; benfinn at att.net
Subject: Need Roman soldiers, shepherds and princesses for Journey Through Bethlehem

Calling all group!!!!

Journey Through Bethlehem needs you!! December 4th and 5th.

Journey Through Bethlehem is a walk-through Christmas Celebration of the birth of Christ, where visitors go back in time and journey through the sights and sounds of Bethlehem.

We need volunteers to be character in this walk-through journey. No experience is required. Only one dress rehearsal on Thursday, Dec. 3rd at 5:30pm.

Costumes for everyone will be provided.

We will also have a choir singing by the manger if there are any youth or adults who would like to join that effort.  They will not practice together ahead of time, just sing familiar Christmas carols.

If you do have interested organizations/youth/church members, they will need to be able to come to the "dress rehearsal" on the Thursday night before the Friday and Saturday event at 5:30p.m.  This way, they can try on the costumes and understand what they will be doing.  If you have some available only one night, that is okay too.  There will be some people only available on Saturday night so if you have some interested but only available on Friday night, we would love to have them.

We could also use help the Wednesday afternoon and evening before with set-up if your church would be available to help with that--the more people we have to help with that, the less of a burden it is to the whole group.  So if you are looking for a service opportunity for Wednesday, December 2nd, plan the fairgrounds to help set up Bethlehem.

I'll be waiting to hear back from you.  I would just so love for you to get involved in this great community ministry that focuses on what Christmas really means to all of us. Pass the word to other group, organizations and ministries.

Have a great week.

Jackie Pace

Director of Operations

Boys & Girls Club of Walker County