[Ntso] First NTSO Meeting of the Year!

Clark, Ashley AMC005 at SHSU.EDU
Sun Sep 6 17:39:25 CDT 2009

NTSO Members:
  The first meeting of the year will be on September 10th, 2009 from 6-7pm in LSC room 307. It will be an informational/orientation meeting to discuss the events of the semester. There will be free pizza and refreshments. Bring the kids! We hope to see you there.

Fall 2009 Calendar

 *   September:
    *   Meeting - 9/10, Room LSC 307, 6p.m. - 7p.m.: Orientation and Informational Meeting with Free Pizza and Refreshments.
    *   Bearkat Alley Tailgate Party - 9/12, 3:30p.m. @ Bowers Stadium North Parking Lot
    *   Family Pool Party - September 26, 2009
 *   October:
    *   Bearkat Alley Tailgate Party - 10/3, 11:30a.m. @ Bowers Stadium North Parking Lot
    *   Meeting - 10/8, Room LSC 307, 6p.m. - 7p.m: Planning Meeting for Halloween Event with Free Pizza and Refreshments.
    *   Bearkat Alley Tailgate Party - 10/10, 11:30a.m. @ Bowers Stadium North Parking Lot
    *   Scare on the Square Booth - 10/31, 5p.m. @ the Huntsville Town Square next to the Walker County Courthouse, with Candy and Games for the Children
 *   November:
    *   Meeting - 11/12, Room LSC 307, 6p.m. - 7p.m: Guest Speaker will be Ashley Clark to discuss Graduate School Information - Free Pizza and Refreshments.
    *   Bearkat Alley Tailgate Party - 11/14, 11:30a.m. @ Bowers Stadium North Parking Lot
    *   Family Fishing Event at Huntsville State Park - tba
 *   December:
    *   Meeting - 12/10, Room LSC 307, 6p.m. - 7p.m.: Social Holiday Meeting with Free Pizza and Refreshments.

The officers for this year are:

President: Stephanie Strait, Senior

Vice President: David Frievalt, Junior

Secretary: Ashley Clark, Masters

Business Manager: Seeking

We are going to be conducting major recruitment drives this year. Please pass the word along. Your friends can become active members by attending meetings/events and following the steps listed in this link http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/participate.html

Thank you,

Ashley M. Clark
NTSO Secretary
www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/<http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/>