[Ntso] NTSO administrative matters

Clark, Ashley AMC005 at SHSU.EDU
Sun Sep 20 15:59:16 CDT 2009

NTSO Members:

We will be changing the meeting time from 5-6pm instead of 6-7pm for all future meetings.

It has been decided that we will collect dues this year of $5.00 per semester. This fee will help cover the cost of the pizza at the meetings and all NTSO events, which are always free to NTSO Members. This will also ensure that we will only have active members on our membership list. You can pay your dues at the next meeting, any NTSO event, or by contacting any of the officers. If you do not pay your dues by October 31st, 2009 you will be removed from our list of members.

We have a pool party this Saturday, September 26th from 6-8pm at Elkins Lake. More information to come!  We all hope to see you there.

Thank you,

Ashley M. Clark
NTSO Secretary