[Ntso] Tailgating

Clark, Ashley AMC005 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Sep 30 11:07:14 CDT 2009

NTSO Members:
  We will be tailgating this Saturday from 12:00 to 2:00. We will have games for the kids to play. Hope to see you there. The weather is supposed to be wonderful!

  Also, we now have two positions open in NTSO. Our president, Stephanie Strait, is stepping down due to health reasons. Our VP, Dave, is taking over President. Vice-President is now up for grabs as well as Business Manager which was never filled. Please let either Dave or I know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Ashley M. Clark
NTSO Secretary