[Psychmasters] FW: Job Posting for clinical therapist

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Sat Apr 23 09:53:32 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly Stallings [mailto:kelly.stallings at lifeismental.com]
Sent: Fri 4/22/2005 11:38 AM
To: Roland Miller
Subject: Job Posting for clinical therapist

Dr. Miller,

Can you share this job opportunity with your graduates?  There are two
locations that both require part time hours.  One person would be eligible
to work both locations if there was an interest to do so.

Synthesis has twp openings for a clinical therapist (LPCI, LPC, LMSW) to
work part time contract work with our company.  Synthesis is a pain
management company offering a structured Multidisciplinary Pain Program.  No
prior experience with pain management is required.  I am estimating 12-20
hours per week for each location.  More information about our company can be
found on our website at www.lifeismental.com <http://www.lifeismental.com/>
.  Anyone interested can email or fax their resume to 713.533.9972.

Regards,

Kelly Stallings

www.lifeismental.com <http://www.lifeismental.com/>

713.520.9999 office