[Psychmasters] FW: honors thesis request

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Fri Feb 4 09:46:49 CST 2005

Science marches on...!

Doc M.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cheryl Carmichael [mailto:carm at psych.rochester.edu]
Sent: Thu 2/3/2005 11:30 AM
To: spsp-discuss at stolaf.edu
Subject: Fw: honors thesis request

Hello,
One of our honors students is conducting her senior thesis on the
Internet, and would very much appreciate if you could forward the
following email and web link to your students.  You personal
participation is also welcome.  Please direct any questions about the
project to Jennifer, who can be contacted via email at
jr005k at mail.rochester.edu.

Thanks for your help!
Cheryl