[Psychmasters] Pre-registration for the Summer and Fall

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Wed Feb 23 10:46:54 CST 2005

Howdy--

I figgered it was time to supply something to the list that wasn't a nuisance...!  ;)

I'll put up sign-up sheets for advisement appointment on March 23 & 24 at 11:03 on Tuesday, March 22, and keep appointments available through the following week.  Pre-registration begins on March 28 and continues pretty constantly thereafter.  I look forward to catching up with those of you I haven't seen lately!

Cheers,

Doc M.