[Psychmasters] FW: Online Study

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Wed Mar 2 22:06:45 CST 2005

Science be marchin' on!

Doc M.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan O'Loughlin [mailto:loughlin at prodigal.psych.rochester.edu]
Sent: Wed 3/2/2005 12:41 PM
To: spsp-discuss at stolaf.edu
Subject: Online Study

Hello.  My name is Ryan O'Loughlin and I am a social/personality
psychology graduate student at the University of Rochester working with
Miron Zuckerman.  We are conducting a study investigating the prospective
relation between personality attributes and mental health. The study
involves 2 online surveys (one now and one in 4-5 months), each taking
about 5-10 minutes to complete.  The survey is located at:
http://www.courses.rochester.edu/surveys/ryan.  Everyone who completes
both surveys will be entered to win a 1 GB iPod Shuffle.  We would
appreciate it if you could pass this information on to undergraduate or
graduate students.  This study has been reviewed and determined to be
exempt by the University of Rochester institutional review board.  Your
anticipated participation is sincerely appreciated.

I apologize for any cross-listing.

Thank you very much,
Ryan O'Loughlin

Ryan O'Loughlin
Dept. of Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology
University of Rochester
(585) 273-3271
Meliora 470