[Psychmasters] FW: Internet study on respect

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Mon Mar 14 10:15:23 CST 2005

Science continues its onward march!

Rody

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruininks, Patricia [mailto:Bruininks at hendrix.edu]
Sent: Fri 3/11/2005 4:22 PM
To: spsp-discuss at stolaf.edu
Subject: Internet study on respect

Our lab is currently conducting an Internet-based study on respect.
 We would like to collect data from a diverse community sample.  If
you could help us out by logging onto
<http://www.hendrix.edu/Psychology/respect_for_authority.htm>http://www.hendrix.edu/Psychology/respect_for_authority.htm
and participating, we would be grateful.  If you could forward this
to students, friends, loved ones and even enemies, we would be doubly
grateful.  We don't have any cool raffle prizes to offer up, just
good research karma.  The study should take about 15 minutes to
complete.

Thank you very much,
Patty Bruininks

Patricia Bruininks, Ph.D.