[Psychmasters] Advisement for Summer and Fall classes

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Mon Mar 14 10:24:33 CST 2005

Greetings!

I hope you're having a safe and restorative break.

Pre-registration for classes for the remainder of 2005 begins on Monday, March 28, so it's time to come see me for insightful advice and counsel if you have yet to receive your M.A. degree.  I'll post appointment sheets on my door on Tuseday, the 22nd, and will be available Weds and Thurs next week and throughout the following week for countless convenient appointments.

Please, no wagering!

Yours,

Doc M.