[Psychmasters] Long-awaited enlightenment awaits

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Thu Oct 13 12:09:43 CDT 2005

Hey, y'all--

I regret the circumstances that have delayed our opportunity to meet, hand out the new Handbook, and provide some forecasts about the rest of this academic year.  The storm intervened, I traveled to a conference, etc.

However, our way is clear to get together next Friday, October 21, at 10:00 in AB4 420 for a Master's Meeting.  Please come.  I'll have:

A Handbook full of information regarding your graduate career at Sam;

An indispensable phone and e-mail address list for your student colleagues; and

Potentially worthy advice regarding Spring classes.

Along those lines, appointments for advisement for the Spring will be available beginning on Halloween, the week before preregistration begins (on November 6).  Sign up for a spot on the sheets that will be posted on my office door at 9:47 on October 31.

I'll look forward to seeing you next Friday at 10:00.

Cheers,

Doc M.