[Psychmasters] Fall thesis deadlines

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Thu Oct 13 12:22:32 CDT 2005

Howdy--

We're proud of those of you who are improving the human condition by pushing back the veils of ignorance and expanding the reach of wisdom by writing a Master's thesis.  Wisdom is good.  Ignorance is bad.

But please be reminded:

Your finished, letter-perfect thesis must be delivered to Dean Thibodeaux by November 21 to enable a December graduation.

If you're in PSY 698, you must hold your formal, public defense of your proposed research by December 9, the last day of classes, to receive a grade of "A" in Thesis I.  Everybody in PSY 698 will get a grade at the end of the term; we don't give grades of "IP" (for "in progress") in Thesis I.

Thanks for your help with the wisdom thing.

Doc M.