[Psychmasters] learning about assessment instruments

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Wed Oct 19 16:27:26 CDT 2005

Some of us have been talking about a way to get more familiar with some of
the assessment instruments we have available over in the Psychological Services Clinic. We thought it
would be a good idea for those of us interested to meet once or twice a
month to go over a test. One of the more experienced students who is
familiar with the test would discuss it, go over basal/ceiling rules and
other administration things. Dr. Harman has agreed to serve as an unofficial
faculty supervisor.

So basically, I need to know who is interested and what days/times work
best. Of course, if there are any faculty members who would like to attend
our assessment instrument meetings, we would love to have you.

Jessica R. Gurley, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University