[Psychmasters] Longmire, the U.S. Constitution, and Capital Punishment

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:24:11 CDT 2005

Howdy--

Dr. Dennis Longmire, CJ prof, will be giving a talk on "The Constitution
and the Administration of Justice--Including a Special Look at Capital
Punishment" on Tuesday, 9/20, at 2:00 over in LSC 320.  If you know
Longmire, as I do, you'll likely agree that his talk promises to be
quite interesting.

The same day, our own Glenn Sanford, Philosophy prof, will be speaking
on "Science and the Constitution: The Scopes Trial and the Continuing
Controversy over Creation and Evolution," at 12:30 in the same venue.
Expect wisdom and truth.

And, oh yeah, free coffee and doughnuts!

Best,

Doc M.