[Psychmasters] FW: Dr Marsha Linehan Conference

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Wed Nov 23 09:31:57 CST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Samuel, Charlotte Renee
Sent: Wed 11/23/2005 7:39 AM
To: BOCCACCINI, MARCUS T.; BOYLE, MICHAEL C; CARTER, STACY R; CONROY, MARY A; Desforges, Donna M; FAHEY, DENNY E.; FOX, DANIEL J; HARMAN, MARSHA J; HENDERSON, CRAIG E; Kercher, Melanie M; KORDINAK, S T; Miller, Rowland Spence; MURRIE, DANIEL C.; NELSON, DAVID V; NEUNUEBEL, PAUL M; Noland, Ramona M; SIM, T C; Wilson, Christopher
Subject: FW: Dr Marsha Linehan Conference

From: Bradford, LaShondra [mailto:LBradford at mhmraharris.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:23 PM
To: psy_www at shsu.edu
Subject: Dr Marsha Linehan Conference

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is LaShandra Bradford and I work for MHMRA.  I apologize for contacting you in this manner but we are desperately trying to get the word out about this conference.  Dr. Linehan is make a rare appearance in Texas (Houston) on January 7, 2006.  I have attached the flyer and the registration brochure.  If you or your students are interested, please complete the registration part of the brochure and return to me..disregard the December 16th deadline for now.  Any help you can provide in getting the word out would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you .

LaShandra Bradford
Executive Assistant
NeuroPsychiatric Center
MHMRA of Harris County
1502 Taub Loop
Houston, Texas 77030
(713) 970-4614
(713) 970-4690 - Fax

Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not named as the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copy, distribution or taking any action in reliance on this information contained herein is prohibited and may be unlawful.  You are requested to contact the sender urgently and dispose of this email.