[Psychmasters] FW: psychmasters list

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Thu Dec 8 17:17:12 CST 2005

Greetings, y'all--

Two things:

First, if you're taking the Psych GRE on Saturday, Good Luck!!

Second, as you can see from the note below, we're seeking to figure out
why this handy list hasn't been performing as expected for some of us.
In particular, some of you have tried to post a message and have been
rebuffed, and that's not the way we want things to work.

I can post messages; can anyone else??  Try it and see.  Let's tolerate
a brief batch of simple hellos and how-are-yas from anyone who gets
through.  Try to send a message to Psychmasters at shsu.edu.  If you fail,
notify me, and I'll tell Will, our fine computer guy, whether that
problem involves some or all of you.

Thanks, y'all.  I'll be waiting to hear from you, one way or t'other.

Your friendly neighborhood Coordinator (and list manager),

Doc M.