[Psychmasters] Presentations by our Job Candidates

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Sat Jan 21 15:35:31 CST 2006

Greetings--

Here's an announcement for the first of three presentations that will be made in the next two weeks by visitors who are interviewing for a job this fall as one of your Clinical faculty.  I've attached a nice clean copy to this message, 'cause there's no telling how this will display in your mailbox.  Nevertheless, you're welcome to join the faculty and other students upstairs in the Library Science Conference Room for Dr. Littleton's talk at 3:00 on Monday.  Indeed, we'll make a good impression with a sizable audience.

Cheers,

Doc M.

Department of Psychology and Philosophy

      Spring, 2006, Colloquium Series

"Recovery from Rape:

A Review of a Program of Research"

a presentation by

Heather Littleton, Ph.D.

Dr. Littleton is a Postdoctoral Fellow in Women's Health at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston.

Monday, January 22

3:00       AB4 420

You are cordially invited  to attend.