[Psychmasters] Motivational Interviewing Speaker Feb. 15

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at exchange.shsu.edu
Fri Feb 10 12:50:39 CST 2006

Howdies--

I'm forwarding an invitation from Craig Henderson:

Students,

Mr. Dub Wright of the Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers is coming to discuss MI from 9-11 on Wed, Feb. 15, in LSC 308.  He has promised to make this interesting and interactive, and there will probably be sufficient time to cover questions about specific cases.  For those of you who may not be familiar with MI, it is an evidence-based treatment, that has primarily been used to treat clients with substance use disorders, but has been implemented with a number of different presenting problems.  It really would be worth making the effort to attend if you can.  Mr. Wright is doing this pro bono, so I'd really like to have a good turnout there.