[Psychmasters] [Fwd: [Clindoc] IRB Glitches]

Jessica R. Gurley stdjrg13 at shsu.edu
Tue Feb 21 08:09:14 CST 2006

If you've had any issues with IRB, read on. Dr. Conroy's email is
PSY_MAC at shsu.edu

Jess

Subject: [Clindoc] IRB Glitches
From:    "Mary Alice Conroy" <psy_mac at shsu.edu>
Date:    Mon, February 20, 2006 7:45 pm
To:      clindoc at shsu.edu

I know that a number of you have had significant problems in submitting IRBs
through our electronic system.  For some this has caused significant delays.
It has been brought to the attention of our Dean of Graduate Studies that
this is a problem not only for us, but for folks in the College of Criminal
Justice and the College of Education.  Dr. Muehsam is very interested in
intervening to correct the problem, but he needs ammunition.  If anyone who
has experienced difficulties would please write me a short paragraph
describing the problem and an estimate of the time it cost you, I will
forward the information.  Please take a few minutes to give us some help in
solving the problem.  MAC

Jessica R. Gurley, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student
Department of Psychology and Philosophy