[Psychmasters] Course Evals

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Fri Nov 17 15:51:55 CST 2006

Greetings--

We're in that zone in which you'll be asked to provide evaluations of
all your courses (except for Thesis and Dissertation courses).  In
addition to the standardized IDEA forms, we also invite you to -- no, we
need you to -- complete the attached form for each of your courses.

You'll be getting one in each class.  Here it is as a Word document as
well.  One way or the other, please make sure that forms from you make
their way back to the fine staff in the Psychology offices, (a) enclosed
in the packet of evaluation forms completed in class, (b) emailed to
rhondar at shsu.edu, or (c) dropped off by you.

Thanks very much for your help.

Doc M.