[Psychmasters] How to get your thesis--or any big project--done (including, remarakably, a free lunch)

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Tue Nov 21 10:15:37 CST 2006

Greetings--

We're pleased to invite you to a presentation by Susan Day, PhD, that will promote prosperity, not pain, in the thesis and dissertation process.  On Wednesday next week, November 29, Dr. Day and a Free Lunch will be available to you in LSC 304 at 11:00.  In fact, the lunch will be ready at 10:30, so you're welcome to come early, load up, and eat during her presentation.

She'll provide tips and guidance that will make any big project more manageable, so everyone -- even you School types who probably won't be writing a thesis -- is welcome to attend.  Indeed, we hope you'll come, which is where the Free Lunch comes in.

This fine presentation is brought to you by your caring, supportive, beneficient Department of Psychology and the good works of Dr. Heather Littleton, who arranged Dr. Day's visit.  Please mark your calendars and make plans to attend.

Best,

Rowland Miller
Your favorite Coordinator