[Psychmasters] FW: Possible employment opportunity

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Thu Jan 18 23:52:48 CST 2007

A FINE opportunity!

________________________________

From: HENDERSON, CRAIG E
Sent: Thu 1/18/2007 5:29 PM
To: psychmasters at shsu.edu
Subject: Possible employment opportunity

Hello All, I wanted to bring an opportunity to your attention in case you are looking for some part-time employment.  Gerri Johnson has been working with Dr. Bernice Strauss in the SAM Center and has recently moved on to "greener pastures" (congratulations, Gerri!).  I spoke with Dr. Strauss, and she was very interested in hiring a student from our program.  She is a licensed psychologist and really likes the perspective that our clinically trained students have brought to that position.  If you are interested in the position, I would recommend you contacting Dr. Strauss about the opportunity.  I believe the main number to the SAM Center is 294.4444.  Gerri may be able to answer questions you may have about the job duties, her experience with it, etc.  I can personally vouch that Dr. Strauss is an absolutely wonderful woman, and I think she'd be a delight to work with.  Thanks,

Craig