[Psychmasters] Spring thesis deadlines

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Wed Feb 14 14:22:00 CST 2007

Howdy--

We're proud of those of you who are improving the human condition by
pushing back the veils of ignorance and expanding the reach of wisdom by
writing a Master's thesis.  Wisdom is good.  Ignorance is bad.

But please note:

The Library wants to see a draft of your document by March 2.

The finished, defended, signed, letter-perfect thesis must be delivered
to Dean de Castro by April 10 to enable a May graduation.

If you're in PSY 698, you must hold your formal public defense of your
proposed research by May 3, the last day of classes, in order to receive
a grade of "A" in Thesis I.  Everybody in PSY 698 will receive a letter
grade at the end of the semester; we don't give grades of "IP" (for "in
progress") in Thesis I.

Thanks for your help with the wisdom thing.

Rowland Miller