[Psychmasters] FW: Course news

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Sun Mar 25 22:47:55 CDT 2007

Greetings--

Let me remind you that there are 3 courses offered during the rest of the year that can be used toward the non-thesis option in our Clinical program.

During Summer 1, we've got PSY 582, Industrial/Organizational Psychology;

during Summer II, we've got PSY 561, Neuropsychopharmacology; and

in the Fall, we've got PSY 539, Advanced School Psychology.

I'll give particular props to PSY 582 because it's on a two-year schedule and is unlikely to be offered again while you're here.  Get it while the gettin's good.

One more note:  The time for PSY 596, which is required of all our Clinical students, changed last week to serve you better.  It will convene MW 1:00 - 2:20 during the fall term.

Come see me this week for advisement, please.

Best,

Rowland Miller