[Psychmasters] FW: [Clindoc] Research help

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Wed Apr 11 15:04:46 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: clindoc-bounces at shsu.edu [mailto:clindoc-bounces at shsu.edu] On
Behalf Of BOCCACCINI, MARCUS T.
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 2:51 PM
To: clindoc at shsu.edu
Subject: [Clindoc] Research help

Students-

I am looking for some volunteers to help do some videotape coding.
Specifically, coding of people testifying in court.  There are about 100
tapes.  Each tape is about 3-5 minutes long and the coding is relatively
brief (15 questions). Unfortunately, I don't have any $$ to pay you.
This would be a good experience for any of you hae an interest in trial
consulting work, impression formation....

Right now, I have two coders (Darrel and Carol), and I need about 2-3
more.

Let me know if you are interested.

FYI- Amanda, Mark, Kristy, Beth, and Lisa cannot serve as coders because
they have top secret information about the project.

Marc Boccaccini