[Psychmasters] FW: school psych internship possibility 08-09

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Mon Dec 17 19:15:25 CST 2007

Hello,

My name is Shauna Swinney.  I am a graduate student in the school psychology program at SFASU.  I was looking for internships in the Houston area for next school year (August 08 -May 09).  I have currently been hired at Humble ISD.
I just received a call from the Special Education director, Kathy Krenek, at Huffman ISD.  She was trying to set up an interview before or right after their Christmas break.
I wanted to pass along the information to any students in your school psychology program who may be looking for an internship next school year.  Huffman is looking for applicants right now and have one spot available.
Their telephone number is (281) 324-1127.  I hope this helps any of your students.

- Shauna Swinney