[Psychmasters] Summer and Fall Schedule

BRUCE, A. JERRY PSY_AJB at shsu.edu
Mon Feb 4 07:54:20 CST 2008

As we are attempting to finalize the Summer and Fall Schedules, I would
appreciate any input you might have concerning courses you need.  The
Fall Schedule will be the usually schedule, much like last fall.  In the
summer mini-session we are planning the Rorschach Test course, PSY 596,
which several of you had requested.  The Abnormal course, PSY 530, and
Cognition, PSY 536, are being planned for Summer I and
Neuropsychopharmacology, PSY 561, for Summer II. If you have needs of
which I may be unaware, ASAP let me know what they are.

Jerry