[Psychmasters] FW: Online Study

Miller, Rowland Spence PSY_RSM at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 18 12:57:30 CDT 2008

Science keeps marchin'...

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-2470652-8447570 at list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-2470652-8447570 at list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Christina
Wade
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:35 PM
To: discussion of professional topics
Subject: Online Study

Hello.  My name is Christina Wade and I am a social/personality
psychology
graduate student at the University of Rochester working with Miron
Zuckerman.  We are conducting a survey on goals and aspirations that
will
take 5-10 minutes to complete.  The study involves 2 online surveys (one
now and one in 6 months).  The survey is located at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=liZI6nCSqjpjfhOjRyRcnA_3d_3d

[We would appreciate it if you could pass this information on to
undergraduate or graduate students.-only use this sentence when sending
it
to the SPSP listserve]  This study has been reviewed and determined to
be
exempt by the University of Rochester institutional review board.  Your
anticipated participation is sincerely appreciated.

I apologize for any cross-listing.

Thank you very much,
Christina Wade
--
Christina Wade
Dept of Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology