[Psychmasters] FW: Job Opportunities/Practicum Site?

BRUCE, A. JERRY PSY_AJB at shsu.edu
Fri Jun 20 07:56:23 CDT 2008

Anyone interested?

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Fox [mailto:d1fox at bop.gov]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 7:28 AM
To: bruce at shsu.edu; jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu
Subject: Job Opportunities/Practicum Site?

Drs. Bruce and Anastasi:

My name is Daniel Fox and I am a psychologist in The Woodlands area.  I have taught several times as an adjunct for the psychology department as well.  I was wondering if you knew of any students who might be interested in being a psychological assessment technician for me.  This is an excellent learning opportunity to see challenging clients in a private practice setting.  I am writing to see if you know of anyone who might be interested.  It is flexible days - Fridays or Saturdays, and good pay and learning opportunities.

Thank you for any help you might be able to provide.

Daniel J. Fox, Ph.D.