[Psychmasters] Advising

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at shsu.edu
Fri Oct 10 11:29:15 CDT 2008

Greetings Masters Students,

As the pre-registration time is approaching (I believe it starts on November 7th), I have put some sign-up sheets for advising on my office door. In order to register for Spring semester courses, the clinical and general students will need to make an appointment to see me so that I can clear you into your courses. The times that I have available are mostly on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a few on Friday. Dr. Wood has graciously volunteered to advise the school students. Thus, school students will need to make an appointment with him. If you have any questions, please let me know.

-Jeff Anastasi

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology