[Psychmasters] Assessment Opportunity

Miller, Rowland PSY_RSM at SHSU.EDU
Mon Dec 15 13:21:30 CST 2008

This may be of interest:

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Fox [mailto:d1fox at bop.gov]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 11:34 AM
To: Miller, Rowland
Subject: Assessment Opportunity

Dr. Miller:

Hello and I hope all is well with you.  Would you mind sending this out to your students and graduates of your program.  I am looking for more assessment technicians and last time it really helped.  Thank you.

Assessment technician needed in private practice located in The Woodlands and Champion's Forest.  You would be administering intellectual and neuropsychological assessments using the Wechsler scales, Trails A&B, and many others, as well as writing integrated reports.  Training is available, if needed.  This is an opportunity to work in a thriving practice and get real world experience.  Opportunity to earn $200-$300 a day.  Fridays and Saturdays needed.  Supervised by licensed psychologist.  Flexible schedule.