[Psychmasters] FW: Grad Assistants for PACE

Bruce Jr., Jerry PSY_AJB at SHSU.EDU
Fri Jan 30 16:08:55 CST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Harman, Marsha
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:41 AM
To: Conroy, Mary; Wilson, Christopher; Wood, Thomas
Cc: Bruce Jr., Jerry
Subject: Grad Assistants for PACE

I need to find two graduate assistants to help with PACE.  Dianne Key has allotted money for 20 hr./wk. + fringe benefits each for the 2 assistants.

So, I need graduate students to contact me if interested.  I would really like to have creative people who can also manage mundane, detailed projects.  People skills will also be important.

I am announcing it to our department first.  After that, I will open it up to college and then university.

So, if you have suggestions, please let me know or have them contact me ASAP.

Thank you!

Marsha