[Psychmasters] FW: Poster Session to Commemorate Women's History Month

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Feb 17 08:46:50 CST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Harman, Marsha
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 3:44 PM
To: Reddoch, Rhonda
Cc: Wilson, Christopher
Subject: Poster Session to Commemorate Women's History Month

Rhonda,

Would it be possible to send the following to the faculty and graduate students at your earliest convenience?

Thanks, MJH

The CHSS Women's Caucus has a slate of events planned for Women's History Month in March.  One of the events is to sponsor a poster session in the LSC Atrium area during one of the weeks in March.  The particular week has yet to be determined.  The LSC can provide about 10 poster setups.  Should we have enough posters, we will have the poster sessions each day, Monday through Thursday of the particular week.

If anyone in psychology or philosophy (faculty or student - male or female) has completed research related to women, you are invited to present your poster.  The Women's Caucus is meeting on Thursday, so it would be ideal if you could let me know by 5 PM on Wednesday (2/18/09) if you are interested.  I want to make sure to save you a place.

Marsha Harman