[Psychmasters] FW: Open Position-Fall 2009

Langelier, Adrienne ANL002 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Apr 21 11:14:32 CDT 2009

To Anybody Interested in Fall Position:

I will likely graduate in August, thus vacating my current 20-hour position at the SAM Center. I will be needing a replacement to start sometime in mid-August. Duties include working with students one-on-one with individualized study skills instruction,( often with students on academic probation), programming, office tasks (such as providing end-of-semester reports), and an hour of supervision is required. I also gave 2 informationals on applying to graduate school per semester. The schedule is flexible, in fact, I have been able to stay on throughout my practicum experiences.

Qualities key to the job include background in psychology, education, and/or counseling, enrolled in graduate school, organized, and strong communication and interpersonal skills, organization is a plus as well.

If anybody is interested, please contact me or Dr. Bernice Strauss, Director of Academic Support Services at the Sam Center: 936-294-4455/SAM_BSS at shsu.edu.

Feel free to contact either of us if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Adrienne Langelier

Graduate Fellow

Student Advising and Mentoring Center (SAM Center)

Sam Houston State University

936-294-4444

anl002 at shsu.edu