[Psychmasters] JOB Announcement

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed May 20 12:18:59 CDT 2009

Hey Guys,

I just received a phone call from Brent Lawless who is the clinical director for MHMR for Harris County. He serves as the director at the Eligibility Center and wanted me to pass on some information to those of you are graduating and looking for a job. He said that the position involves a lot of psycho-social assessment to determine if individuals are eligible for the MHMR services that Harris County provides. The position is also excellent in helping you to pile up the LPC contact hours that you might need. If you're interested in the position, please feel free to contact him directly (713-970-4481) or come talk to me. By the way, he spoke very highly of our graduates and sought us out specifically.

-Jeff Anastasi

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology