[Psychmasters] FW: Master's Level Provider

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Jun 5 08:52:39 CDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

This is really for those of you who have completed the master's program, but I thought I'd forward it on to all of you, in case you're in contact with someone who isn't on this listserv. I hope this is helpful.

-Jeff Anastasi

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Fox [mailto:d1fox at bop.gov]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:29 AM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: Master's Level Provider

Dr. Anastasi:

My name is Daniel Fox and I am a psychologist in the Woodlands and Houston area.  I am wondering if you knew of any students who might be interested in earning some extra money doing mental status exams for me two evenings a week from 5-8 PM.  They would need to have graduated and seeking licensure.  They need to be a LPC-I at minimum.  I have had wonderful luck with SHSU students in the past.

Thank you for your time,

Daniel Fox, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
832-482-8531