[Psychmasters] Job Candidates **Update**

Miller, Rowland PSY_RSM at SHSU.EDU
Tue Dec 15 16:01:51 CST 2009

Hey, everybody--

The Department keeps its peddle to the meddle with two more visitors tomorrow and Thursday.

Wednesday, Dr. Gordon Lamb will be interviewing for our School position.

His job talk, "Verbal Prowess Equals Higher IQ: Implications for Evaluating Autism," will be from 1:00 to 2:00 in CHSS 330.

Immediately afterwards, you are invited to visit with him in a students-only meeting from 2:00 to 3:00 in CHSS 330.  If you're in the School program, please attend.

Thursday, Dr. Jeff Snarr will be interviewing for our Clinical position.

His job talk, "Why Does Johnny _________?"  Theory, Measurement, and Clinical Implications of Parental Attributions," will be from 3:00 to 4:00 in CHSS 330.

Immediately afterwards, you are invited to visit with him in a students-only meeting from 4:00 to 5:00 in CHSS 330.  If you're in the Clinical program, please attend.

The faculty welcome your comments and observations regarding all four of the fine fellows who are visiting us.  I am the Chair of the School Search Committee, and I invite you to send me your thoughts and opinions regarding Andy Garbacz and Gordon Lamb.

Craig Henderson is the Chair of the Clinical Search Committee, and he wants to hear from you regarding Rob Cramer and Jeff Snarr.  He's at chenderson at shsu.edu<mailto:ceh003 at shsu.edu>.

Please send us your thoughts before you go to bed on Thursday.  No stones are growing on our moss!

Finally, many of you are traveling.  Be safe.  We wish you a rewarding and fulfilling holiday season.

Rody Miller