[Psychmasters] A dispassionate poll

Miller, Rowland PSY_RSM at SHSU.EDU
Sun Apr 11 11:14:04 CDT 2010

Greetings--

As you'll be impressed to learn, I am the official Library Liasion for the Department of Psychology and Philosophy.  This is a position of potency and power in which I steadfastly represent us to the fine staff of the NGL, fostering fellowship, requesting resources, and generally leading the way into a better future.

You'll understand, of course, that most of this tireless activity is done behind the scenes, which is why you didn't know of of this proud, prestigious work.  Still, I know that you're now deeply appreciative of my endless efforts, and it's time for you to prove it by pondering and responding to this inquiry:

If you can only have one of them, which would you rather have?  Select ONE:

_____  Online, full-text access to all of APA's journals through PsycARTICLES

_____  Our existing selection of some of APA's journals sitting dusty, inaccessible, and unloved in a primitive and
           archaic hardcopy format that absorbs excessive amounts of the NGL's precious, vanishing shelf space

Note.  Everything below the next line is less playful than the content above the preceding line.

Seriously, folks, let me know your wishes.  The helpful staff of the NGL need to know, because -- given the cost of PsycARTICLES -- we get to have one but not both.  Let me hear from you by Wednesday, the 14th.

Cheers,

Rody Miller