[Psychmasters] New Graduate Student Meet and Greet

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 4 17:15:56 CDT 2010

Hey everyone,

The following information was sent to each of the new psychology graduate students.

Monday, August 23rd, 3:00 pm
New Student Meet & Greet, Location: CHSS 330
This is an excellent opportunity to meet psychology faculty and
graduate students. Current faculty and graduate students will be in
attendance to welcome you to our department, as well as other new
graduate students. During this event, you will be given information
about your program, complete your registration of courses, given
information about funding opportunities, and you may ask any
additional questions. There will also be food and several drawings
for prizes.

Each of you are invited to meet our new students. Just for clarification, your name does not go into the hat for prizes, but there will be free food.  Please let me know if you have any questions and let me know if you're interested in attending.

Debby Mikulin, Secretary
Sam Houston State University
Psychology and Philosophy Department
Box 2447