[Psychmasters] FW: Missing Camera

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Sep 22 10:49:29 CDT 2010

Hi all!  Please see the message below from Dr. Wilson.  We are still searching for this video camera.  If you have borrowed it, please return it ASAP.

Thanks,

Rhonda Reddoch
Administrative Secretary
Psychology & Philosophy Department
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
CHSS 390
936.294.3552 - Voice
936.294.2795 - Fax
rhondar at shsu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson, Christopher
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 1:29 PM
To: Allen, Brian; Anastasi, Jeffery; Boccaccini, Marcus; Boyle, Michael; Bradley, Marshell; Bruce Jr., Jerry; Buccafurni, Diana; Clune, Alan; Conroy, Mary; Cording, Richard; Cramer, Robert; Crosby, James; Dan Fox; Desforges, Donna; Fair, Frank; Fox, Lydia; Gardosik, Carol; Gurley, Stuart; Harman, Marsha; Henderson, Craig; Kordinak, Thomas; Lamb, Gordon; Lee, Jessica; Mikulin, Debra; Miller, Audrey; Miller, Rowland; Miller, Sonya; Nelson, David; Neunuebel, Paul; Noland, Ramona; Reddoch, Rhonda; Reece, Edwina; Sanford, Glenn; Sim, T; STOEBNER-MAY, DIANE; Varela, Jorge; Wilson, Christopher
Subject: Missing Camera

Colleagues,

We are missing a video camera from Room 398C. This is one of the Therapy/Assessment Rooms and it is important that the camera be made available for training of our graduate students. If you have control of this camera, please get it to Rhonda as quickly as possible.

Christopher Wilson, Ph.D.
Department Chair/Professor
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University