[Psychmasters] FW: Therapist Position Available For Recent/Upcoming Grad

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Oct 4 17:25:05 CDT 2010

For those of you who are graduating or who have recently graduated, I thought this might be of interest to you.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Melissa Beard LPCI [mailto:mbeard at ccdcounseling.com]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 1:28 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: {Fraud?} {Disarmed} Therapist Position Available For Recent/Upcoming Grad

Dear Dr. Anastasi,
       I hope this Monday afternoon finds you well.  I graduated from SHSU with my MA in Clinical Psychology in 2007, and I am currently licensed as an LPCi.  I am the program director for a program that offers free counseling to at-risk youth and their families in the Denton/Dallas area.  We are currently in great need of a bilingual therapist who is interested in working with this population.  I thought I would send you an email to put the bug in your ear in case you have recent/upcoming graduates who might be interested in this position.  Anyone interested in the position should go to http://ccdcounseling.com/employment/hirebilingual.html. Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Melissa Beard, MA, LPC-Intern
Family Tree Program Director
CCD Counseling, PA