[Psychmasters] Advising for Spring 2011 classes

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Nov 2 12:06:39 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to send everyone a quick reminder that advanced registration for Spring 2011 begins next week. In order to register for your courses, you'll need to set up a time with me if you're a general or clinical MA student. There's a sheet on my door (CHSS 375) so that you can sign up for an appointment with me. If you're a school psychology student, you'll need to make an appointment with Dr. Noland. See you soon.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447