[Psychmasters] FW: Job Openings

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Nov 12 10:52:09 CST 2010

Just passing this on to any who might be finishing up our program (or recently graduated).

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Nathan Denny [mailto:natdenny at earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 8:37 AM
To: Sam Houston Area Psychological Association Psychological Association; Dianne Stoebner-May; Miller, Audrey; Dr. Beckie Hamlin; Allen, Brian; Dr. Butch Parker; Dr. Camille Shea; Henderson, Craig; Dr. Deborah M. Michel; Eglsaer, Richard; Dr. Ed Davidson; Bruce Jr., Jerry; Varela, Jorge; Harman, Marsha; Conroy, Mary; Dr. Michael Knox; Dr. Paul Burney; Noland, Ramona; Dr. Ramsey Khasho; Dr. Ron Massey; Dr. Walter Y. Quijano; Lyons, Phillip
Subject: Re: SHAPA Meeting Minutes: November

To SHAPA:

As a member of this group I would like to alert you FYI of an opportunity for 1 to 3 psychology openings in the near term for Nexus Health Systems including Healthbridge Childrens Hospital in Houston off Westheimer, Nexus Specialty Hospital LTAC in the Woodlands, and Touchstone in Conroe.  Doctoral and/or Masters considered.  For any psychologist interested and wanting more information please email me at ndenny at nhsltd.com<mailto:ndenny at nhsltd.com>

Nathan Denny, Ph.D.