[Psychmasters] Psychology GRE requirement

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Nov 23 08:34:08 CST 2010

Hey Everyone,

The department faculty had a vote yesterday regarding the requirement for all master's students to take the Psychology GRE subject test following your accumulation of 18 hours in our program. The unanimous vote was to eliminate this requirement. For those of you currently in the program, you may continue your studies under the catalog that was in effect when you entered the program and take the exam OR you may opt out of the test as per the recent vote. If you choose to opt out, there is nothing that you need to do. If you have any questions about this change, please let me know.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447