[Psychmasters] FW: Psychology Technician Position

Anastasi, Jeffery S JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Dec 8 08:46:36 CST 2010

FYI
From: Daniel Fox [mailto:d1fox at bop.gov]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 2:09 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery S
Subject: Psychology Technician Position

Dr. Anastasi:

Hope you are well.  This is Dan Fox and I have written you in the past regarding positions in my private practice for psychology technicians. I will have an opening in January and was wondering if you knew of any skilled and motivated students who might be interested in the position.

It is a flexible position (Mondays, Thursday, Fridays, and some Saturdays - if desired)that includes doing IQ testing on adults and children and neuropsychological testing on adults.  I have three offices, Conroe, The Woodlands, and in Houston off of 1960 and Stuebner Airline.  We use a wide variety of tests and I am willing to train those who require experience in tests they may not have given before.  I have had great luck with SHSU students in the past and thought I would contact you for some more quality personnel.

Thank you for your time,

Daniel J. Fox, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
psy_djf at shsu.edu<mailto:psy_djf at shsu.edu>