[Psychmasters] Potential job opportunity

Anastasi, Jeffery S JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Dec 17 16:15:04 CST 2010

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure who might be interested in this as professional experience/job opportunity, but I thought I'd pass it along.

I just got off the phone with someone in College Station, Kathy and David Rivers.  They have a daughter with autism and are involved with a program called Tri Care that provides services for their daughter at their house. Part of the services would be to pay for a student/intern who would be supervised by a BCBA (Board Certified Behavioral Analyst) who, from what I understand, is supervised by a Dr. Gerald Harris (he's a psychologist). They're basically looking for someone to work with their daughter from 12:30 - 3pm (I'm not sure how many days a week). I think the BCBA is a masters-level practitioner, but this might be a good opportunity for anyone who is interested in pursuing the BCBA or with interests in autism. Let me know if you'd be interested and I could give you their contact information.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447