[Psychmasters] FW: Spring Speaker

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jan 26 15:19:59 CST 2011

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Conroy, Mary
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 3:18 PM
To: Wilson, Christopher; Allen, Brian; Anastasi, Jeffery; Boccaccini, Marcus; Boyle, Michael; Bruce JR, Jerry; Cramer, Robert; Crosby, James; Desforges, Donna; Harman, Marsha; Henderson, Craig; Kordinak, Thomas; Lamb, Gordon; Miller, Audrey; Miller, Rowland; Nelson, David; Noland, Ramona; Sim, T; Varela, Jorge
Subject: Spring Speaker

We are having our spring speaker coming to campus on Friday the 4th. The attached flier is for the morning presentation.  Psychology training programs are very much encouraged to include attention to individuals with disabilities in their curricula.  We thought this would be an opportunity to share a great speaker with psychology students across campus.  All students and faculty are very welcome to attend. Please share this information with your classes.

Also, some faculty have asked me to complete the paper work for CEUs.  I have done that and if anyone would like a CEU certificate (the charge is $18.00), please let me know.

MAC