[Psychmasters] Texas Center for Child & Adolescent Trauma

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 10 16:25:03 CST 2011

Subject: Texas Center for Child & Adolescent Trauma

Hello everyone,

This e-mail is to announce the establishment of the Texas Center for Child & Adolescent Trauma, a non-profit corporation dedicated to improving the standard of care for children and adolescents who experience trauma and maltreatment. You can visit our website at www.texaschildtrauma.org. All presentations delivered at the PSC through the Center are free of charge for students and staff of the Dept. of Psychology.  There are a number of projects in the pipeline and we have a great group of people, both here at SHSU and elsewhere in the state, working on this project.

Best,
Brian

Brian Allen, Psy.D.
Assistant Professor