[Psychmasters] Trauma class offered this summer

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Apr 19 08:54:08 CDT 2011

Dear MA Students,
This summer I will be offering a class in Trauma and Traumatic Stress. The course will focus on theory, assessment, and treatment of children and adults who experience traumatic events. The class will meet on Wednesdays from 9-12 for the duration of the summer (both sessions). Although it is listed as a 700-level course, it is open to Master's students who are interested. Dr. Anastasi has approved the course as a "Supplemental Practitioner Course" for M.A. clinical students. E-mail me if you are interested in the course. (I can tell you how to get 50% off the books right now).
Best,
Brian Allen