[Psychmasters] Summer Course - masters students

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Apr 19 13:39:54 CDT 2011

I will be offering a trial consultation course this summer (June - August). The course information as listed in registration is Special Topics in Clinical Psychology PSCYC 7392.02.  The course meets Tuesdays 1-5 in the Psych Services Clinic (the day/time are wrong in the registration).  The course is a seminar style class that addresses topics such jury selection, witness preparation, setting up a private practice, and other applications of clinical-forensic psychology to the courtroom.  If you have questions or are interested in taking it, email me back at rjc021 at shsu.edu<mailto:rjc021 at shsu.edu>.  This is somewhat of a time sensitive issue given how far into registration we are, so interested students should contact me rather quickly.  Thanks!

Robert J. Cramer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University